Are you looking to work as a French language teacher in Canada? Several school service centers in Greater Montreal, Canada, are seeking to fill nearly 200 positions in the institutions they represent:
- French teaching at the elementary level
- French teaching at the secondary level
- French teaching in special education
Talent Montreal is an initiative by Montreal International aimed at attracting qualified international workers to Greater Montreal.
Greater Montreal beats to the rhythm of knowledge and high technology, performance, and the joy of living. These factors contribute each year to convince thousands of qualified workers to settle in the metropolis.
Do you desire to settle in a city that can offer you both a stimulating job and an incomparable quality of life? Look no further: Montreal awaits you!
The Opportunity of Recruiting French Teachers in Canada (200 Positions)
Are you looking for a new career project and a new life project for yourself and your family? Does Canada, Quebec, and Montreal attract you?
This is the perfect opportunity. Some 200 job offers are currently available for preschool, primary, secondary, and special education teachers.
Several school service centers are participating in this event, with the goal of meeting the growing need for qualified personnel in the schools they represent.
Immigrating and Teaching in Quebec: Why Take the Leap?
- An Inclusive, Safe, and Caring School Environment: Quebec offers a welcoming and safe school environment that fosters inclusivity and care for all students.
- A Multidisciplinary School Team: Quebec schools have multidisciplinary teams that provide professional services to support students.
- Teaching Opportunities from the 2024 School Year: You can start teaching as early as the 2024 school year, offering a chance for a fresh beginning.
- Recognition of Skills: Quebec has a favorable process for recognizing the skills of teachers trained in France, making it easier to transition your teaching career.
- Highly Regarded Post-Secondary Education: Quebec’s post-secondary education is highly regarded by international students, and Montreal is known as the best student city in the world according to Helpful Professor (2023).
Are you bringing your family with you? Consider these additional advantages:
- Open Work Permits for Spouses: Spouses can obtain open work permits in a job market that is highly favorable to workers.
- Quality Education for Your Children: Your children can receive a quality education in the best student city in the world according to Helpful Professor (2023).
- Exceptional Quality of Life: Montreal offers a quality of life with space and room for everyone.
Key Target Positions:
- Primary school teacher
- Secondary school teacher
- Special education teacher
How to Apply?
Apply from September 18th to October 18th, 2023.
- Complete or update your candidate profile.
- Apply for positions that match your profile.
- To guide you through these steps, consult our user guide.
Important: You will need to upload your CV in French. This step is crucial to increase your chances of selection.
Recruiters will select candidates they wish to interview and will send invitations only to those who have been chosen, along with interview details.
Recruiters will conduct video conferences with the candidates who have been invited for interviews. Put all the odds in your favor to capture the attention of Montreal recruiters! Adapt your CV to the Quebec job market.
To apply, please click here.
If you have any questions or need assistance with the application process, feel free to reach out to our support team. We’re here to help you make your dream of teaching in Canada a reality.
The recruitment of French teachers in Canada presents an exciting opportunity for educators looking to advance their careers while enjoying a high quality of life in Montreal. With a welcoming and inclusive school environment, recognition of skills, and numerous advantages for families, Quebec is an attractive destination for teaching professionals.
If you’re ready to embark on this journey, start your application process now and join the ranks of educators making a difference in the beautiful province of Quebec.
- Do I need to speak French fluently to apply for these teaching positions?While fluency in French is preferred, some positions may consider candidates with varying levels of French language proficiency. It’s advisable to check the specific language requirements for each job posting.
- Is there a deadline for applications?Yes, the application period is from September 18th to October 18th, 2023. Be sure to submit your application within this timeframe.
- Can I apply for multiple positions?Yes, you can apply for multiple positions that match your qualifications and experience. However, ensure that you customize your application for each position.
- What documents do I need to upload with my application?You will need to upload your CV in French. Additionally, some positions may require additional documents, so carefully review the job postings for specific requirements.
- How long does the recruitment process take?The timeline for the recruitment process can vary depending on the position and the number of applicants. Successful candidates will be contacted for interviews, and the process will proceed from there. Be patient and stay updated on your application status.
Don’t miss this opportunity to teach in a dynamic and culturally rich environment. Apply today, and you could soon be contributing to the education and growth of students in Quebec, Canada.