Are you ready for a unique opportunity to work in the heart of the agricultural landscape in Saint-Sever, France? Fermiers Landais, a subsidiary of Fermiers du Sud-Ouest Group, is gearing up for an annual surge in activity during December. They are on the lookout for nearly 100 individuals to join their production teams in Saint-Sever and Pontonx-sur-l’Adour. If you’re passionate about agriculture and ready for a seasonal adventure, this could be your chance!
About Fermiers Landais and Fermiers du Sud-Ouest Group
Fermiers Landais, operating in Saint-Sever and Pontonx-sur-l’Adour, boasts 385 employees and generates sales worth 106 million euros. The company takes pride in its heritage as the originators of the Label Rouge poultry sector in France, maintaining the traditions of free-range poultry farming.
Fermiers du Sud-Ouest Group, the leading poultry producer in the southwest, achieves a sales volume of 215 million euros with 803 employees. From slaughtering to marketing, it brings together poultry specialists from Gers, Landes, and Périgord. This group is affiliated with the cooperative Maïsadour.
During December, Fermiers Landais experiences a significant boost in activity as they produce and process “festive” poultry, including capons, chickens, and roosters, alongside their traditional poultry.
They are seeking around 100 individuals to enhance their production teams in Saint-Sever and Pontonx-sur-l’Adour. The positions available include various roles in the production workshops such as slaughtering, cutting, packaging, and shipping.
The teams will be organized as follows from December 11 to December 21:
- Day Slaughter (4 am – 2 pm): Saint-Sever and Pontonx-sur-l’Adour
- Night Slaughter (2 pm – midnight): Saint-Sever only
- Cutting (6 am – 5 pm with a one-hour lunch break): Saint-Sever only
Roles include hanging poultry on the line, tying poultry (forming poultry using rubber bands), cleaning poultry, plucking poultry, sorting waste, placing it in carts, and quality control at different stages of the process.
Training and Opportunities
No prior training is required as Fermiers Landais provides internal training for all team members. After the training period, individuals will be involved in tasks such as packaging cut pieces in air-free containers, trays, or boxes.
In each workshop, you’ll have the opportunity to work across multiple stations, making the job versatile and engaging. Positions are available for immediate hiring, allowing you to allocate time for self-training, while others are seasonal, running from December 11 to December 21.
Apply now and be part of our team
If you have the drive to learn, the passion to taste quality products, and the dedication to high-quality work, this is the opportunity for you! do not miss; Apply now.
Embark on a rewarding journey with Fermiers Landais, where tradition meets innovation in the heart of Saint-Sever, France. Join the production teams, learn the art of poultry processing, and become a part of a rich culinary legacy.
- : Is prior experience required for these positions? : No, training will be provided internally by the Fermiers Landais teams.
- : Are the positions available for immediate hiring or just for the seasonal period? : Positions are available for both immediate hiring and the seasonal period (from December 11 to December 21).
- : What are the working hours for the day and night slaughter teams? : Day slaughter teams work from 4 am to 2 pm, and night slaughter teams work from 2 pm to midnight.
- : How diverse are the tasks in the workshops? : The workshops offer versatile tasks, including packaging, labeling, and handling loading and shipping of products.
- : What is the primary motivation sought in potential candidates? : Motivation to learn, a passion for tasting products, and a commitment to delivering high-quality work are essential qualities sought in candidates.
You may also like: Job Opportunities at Schneider Electric France (+70) Vacancies