In the dynamic field of transportation, there’s a thrilling opportunity for experienced HGV/Artic drivers in the Offaly region. Joining our expanding team at HIREPOT means becoming part of a well-known name in the transportation industry.
We are seeking professional drivers with a C + E license. A minimum of two years holding a C&E license and at least one year of experience in driving heavy trucks, preferably on a low loader and recovery, is required. Flexibility to drive and work in Ireland and the United Kingdom is a must. Competitive terms and conditions apply, and all work must comply with EU Regulation 561/2006. A valid HGV license and a clear digital tachograph card are prerequisites. Additional qualifications must include current CPC certification, and a good level of English proficiency in writing and speaking is necessary.
Flexibility and Working Conditions
The role offers flexibility, ensuring drivers can navigate the diverse terrains of Ireland and the UK. The terms and conditions are competitive, making it an attractive proposition for skilled heavy truck drivers.
EU Regulations Compliance
To maintain the highest standards, compliance with EU regulations is mandatory. Drivers must possess a valid HGV license and a clear digital tachograph card. Adherence to EU Regulation 561/2006 is a non-negotiable aspect of the role.
Current CPC qualifications are crucial for this position. The ability to communicate effectively in English adds value to the role, ensuring seamless interactions with clients.
A good personal presentation is essential as heavy truck drivers often represent the company in their interactions with clients. Professionalism in appearance contributes to a positive image.
Sector and Job Level
This position falls within the transport and storage sector, specifically targeting experienced non-managerial individuals. It’s a unique chance for seasoned drivers to contribute to a growing industry.
Candidates must have a minimum of two years of relevant experience and possess at least Level 3 qualifications, including a beginner’s certification. Desired skills include management and guiding abilities, along with competence in time management.
Experience and Qualifications
With a minimum of two years of experience and Level 3 qualifications, candidates should hold a valid full EC driving license.
Candidates are expected to demonstrate skills in management, guiding, and efficient time management, reflecting the demands of the role.
A full EC driving license is a prerequisite for this exciting opportunity.
In conclusion, this opportunity to work as a heavy truck driver in Ireland offers competitive terms, challenging work, and a chance to be part of a renowned transportation team. It’s an exciting proposition for individuals with the right experience and qualifications.
- How do I apply for the position?
- Visit our website or click here to apply now.
- What are the working hours for heavy truck drivers?
- Working hours may vary, and flexibility is essential. Details will be discussed during the application process.
- Is accommodation provided for drivers working in Ireland?
- Accommodation details will be discussed during the interview process based on individual circumstances.
- What type of heavy trucks will I be driving?
- The role may involve driving HGV/Artic vehicles. Specific details will be provided during the application and interview stages.
- Are there opportunities for career growth within the company?
- HIREPOT encourages career development, and opportunities for advancement may be available based on performance and experience.
You may also like: Job Opportunity as a Tow Truck Driver – at CAA-Quebec Canada